- Since October 2017, lecturer at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) in the Master Industry 4.0 for the subjects
- “Development of Cyber-Physical Systems”
- “Integration of Cyber-Physical Systems”
- Hands-on course on “Design of Cyber-Physical Systems” at Col·legi d’Enginyers Industrials de Catalunya, May 10, 2017.
- Author of academic materials for the subjects “Development of Cyber-Physical Systems” and “Integration of Cyber-Physical Systems” in the Master Industry 4.0 at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), February-July 2017.
- Time Sensitive Networking in Industry 4.0
- Communication Protocols of New Generation (CoAP, MQTT, OPC/UA)
- Industrial Communications (Field Buses, Industrial Ethernet protocols)
- Sensors and Actuators
- Author of academic materials for the subject of “Embedded Systems” in the Master Degree on Computer Engineering at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), February-April 2017.
Workshops in Primary and Secondary Schools
- Robotics and coding with Scratch and Arduino (May 2016, May 2017).
- Building Cyber-Physical Systems based on Arduino, sensors, actuators, and the Thinger platform (December 2016).
- Programming video-games with Scratch (December 2015, January 2016, May 2016, February 2017).
- First steps coding with Scratch Junior (March 2016).
- Technology trainer and advisor of the TAC Working Group at Escola Miquel Martí i Pol de Viladecans.
- Advisor of the Working Group “Impulsem la Robòtica” of Viladecans to promote knowledge in robotics, coding and IoT in primary and secondary schools (since November 2016) in collaboration with the Xarxa d’Innovació Educativa.
- INVITED TALK: Marie Curie ITN ADVANTAGE Training School: “Experimental Tools for the Internet of Things”, Marie Curie Initial Training Network, ADVANTAGE, CTTC, Castelldefels, Barcelona, October 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6bqSZ_YXaw
- INVITED TALK: DASH7 Alliance Spring Conference 2013: “Towards the Implementation of DQ Access Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks”, Lodz, Poland, May 2013.
- Konstantinos Develos (Greece), MSc. Internship, TEI Thessaloniki, “Towards the Implementation of Successive Interference Cancellation techniques in a LoRa Network using GNU-Software Defined Radio,” December 2015-May 2016.
- Elisavet Grigoriou (Greece), MSc. Thesis, TEI Thessaloniki, “Machine-to-Machine Communications: a Heterogeneous Internet-of-Things testbed,” April 2015.
- Giacomo Genovese (Italy), MSc. Thesis, University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, May 2014, “Design and Implementation of a Gateway for Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks”, September 2014.
- Giovanni Internodato (Italy), MSc. Thesis, University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, May 2014, “Design and Performance Analysis of an Intra-Frame/Intra-Slot Successive Interference Cancellation Frame Slotted-ALOHA protocol for wireless Networks”, September 2014.
- Ana Cristina Hernández (Venezuela), B.Sc. Thesis, UPC, “Evaluación del rendimiento de protocolos Frame Slotted-ALOHA basados en técnicas de cancelación de interferencias para redes M2M”, September 2014. EXCELLENT.
- Shuan Wu (China), BSc. Thesis, Beijing University of Post and Telecommunications (BUPT), “Analysis of Dynamic Frame Slotted-ALOHA in Machine-to-Machine Networks with Energy Harvesting”, June 2014. . CUM LAUDE.
- Haijing Fu, BSc. Thesis, Beijing University of Posts and Communications (BUPT), China, “Adaptive Diversity Frame Slotted ALOHA with Successive Interference Cancellation,” March 2014.
- Kostas Avramidis (Greece), MSc. Thesis, Alexander TEI of Thesaloniki, October 2013, “From a Wired Grid to a Wireless Smart Grid”, June 2014.
- Vasilis Karagiannis (Greece), MSc. Thesis, Alexander TEI of Thesaloniki, October 2013, “Design of a remote control platform for M2M applications”, June 2014.
- Marc Rietti (Spain), B.Sc. Thesis, UPC, “Energy performance evaluation of diversity frame slotted-ALOHA with succesive interference cancellation”, February 2014.
- Orazio Briante, Anna María Mandalari (Italy), University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, February 2013, “Analysis and simulation of duty-cycled energy efficient Medium Access Control (MAC) protocols for energy-harvesting Machine-to-Machine (M2M) area networks”, September 2013.
- Dimitris Sliakas (Greece), B.Sc. Thesis, Alexander TEI of Thesaloniki (Department of Informatics), September 2012, “Implementing Energy Efficient Medium Access Control Protocols in Wireless Motes using COOJA: The Contiki Simulator”, May 2013.
- Oriol Bardina (Spain), B.Sc. Thesis, UPC, “Implementation of Distributed Queuing Collision Avoidance (DQCA) in Wireless Motes”, June 2013. CUM LAUDE.
- Eduardo Sánchez, Sergio Luz (Spain), B.Sc. Thesis, UPC, “Experimental evaluation of distributed neighbour disvovery algorithms based on S-ALOHA and Splitting-Tree Algorithms (DQ) for wireless networks”, March 2014. EXCELLENT.
- Costin Soava (Spain), B. Sc. Thesis, UPC, “Design and implementation of a sub-GHz low power wake-up radio circuit for wireless sensor networks”, January 2013. EXCELLENT.
- Iván Balboteo (Spain), B.Sc. Thesis, UPC, “Experimental evaluation of a Distributed Point Coordination Function MAC for wireless networks”, May 2012. CUM LAUDE.